Friday, September 11

Holiday Mode - ON!

 
...but boy, you can keep it safe for me. *smiles
Nothing is wrong my heart, just a random post. I have pretty much nothing to say and we haven't started doing anything to my room. We might start on Saturday, and that means I have to clear some stuff out from my room later on. Seems like there's shit load of stuff in the room, I guess it's a good thing too cause my room's getting messier. It calls for some spring cleaning I tell you.
Well, my week so far is pretty much the same ol routine. School holiday starts this Monday, I must say I've got a few days sorted out already.
  1. Start painting and rearranging the room.
  2. Filming starts again for the Marketing assignment on Monday onwards.
  3. Editing with the Mister on the Marketing assignment.
  4. Celebrate Raya.
  5. Tour Operation assignment.
Yeah, that's what's up for holiday, so far.

No comments: