Monday, January 19

Thanks For The Invites.




This was last night at Chateu AR.
For Zira's birthday. :)
We came fashionably late, and left at about 12 ish or so.
We had to go to Batong, played Rock Band for a bit and left an hour later.
Where Koo and I had to go to Lodge, to meet up with the Goons.

Headed back home at about 3.

Well, i can't keep this up. I've things to sort out and organize myself this year as much as possible.
I managed to outline some of the things i needed to sort out on a note pad already.
And if i keep it that way, i am sure i can earn it.

And yes, its that time of year where i always say,
"Organize yourself! Manage yourself! Balance yourself!"

And last but not least,

A Happy Birthday To A Dear Friend,
Hadz Hassan.

May Allah bless you my friend and may you and Zai live retardedly ever after. Love you both much!

No comments: