Tuesday, January 27

Blabberings.



I have started editing again. It has been awhile since i last edited. :)
Well lets see, i have been busy much with college work. Presentation after presentation.
Seriously, i've to work my ass off this year.

Been having lots of outings with the brother and Piccolo. And as usual having late night coffees and cigarettes with the good friend, Koo. Yes, everyone still thinks i'm dating Koo. Whatever they say, i don't care cause whatever is going on between me and Koo isn't gonna be what everyone thinks it would be - a relationship.

I'd rather concentrate on my studies and i have been fine on my own. I have been independent very much. It really shows that i'd rather have a good guy friend that wouldn't go away because of the littlest things i do wrong and all that. Its quite amazing how i could hold on to the whole rumors saying "Oh look, she's dating Koo." "Oh, did you know? They're dating?" Like what the F really, it doesn't always mean that a girl and guy hangs out together that they're dating lah people! Eugh! Narrow minded people. Think out of the box. Broaden your mind will you?

Well enough of that, last week was alright for moi, had a little chit chat with Cardiff. Pretty casual, was fine actually. Nothing harmful. Heh! Made me smile though. :) Hmm.. whatelse whatelse.

Oh, Happy Chinese New Year. Err.. Whatelse. Hmm.. I'm guessing that's it? Well yeah. That's about it for now. :)

No comments: