Saturday, January 10

Bengs.

This is to Nabilah Hassan.

You are being missed by everyone. Especially your girlfriends.
We miss having silly jokes and laughs with you.
And most of all, we love you alot!
No matter what, we'll always be there for you.

and this is for you.

Stay Strong.

When life seems to get you down,
When all you seem to do is frown,
When your luck seems like it's running out,
When all you want to do is screem and shout,
Remember I'm always here for you,
No matter what life puts you through,
I'll always try to make you smile,
To help you see it'll all be worthwhile,
So be strong now don't give up your fight,
Just keep that precious goal in sight.

By Tina Louise.

There are some bad things in my past.
I’ve tried to move on but it doesn’t last.
Self forgiveness is a very hard task.
There are some bad things in my past.

Why do I feel this awful pain?
My thoughts have become so inane.
What is wrong inside my brain?
Why do I feel this awful pain?

Why can’t I be like others seem?
I look the same but inside I scream.
Why can’t this bad side be a dream?
Why can’t I be like others seem?

I feel like I have lost control.
Like something’s pulling at my soul.
Sucking me down into a hole.
I feel like I have lost control.

Something is coming that I hate.
It’s something that I can not sate.
It’s hard to fight what you think is fate.
Something’s coming that I hate.

I don’t want to be who I used to be,
But that person is still in me.
I feel him wanting to be free.
I don’t want to be who I used to be.

The urge to backslide holds me tight.
When I’m tired and out of fight.
I’ve lost what’s wrong and what is right.
The urge to backslide holds me tight.

When life is hard and the road is long,
I try to think of that simple song.
They are weak but he is strong.
When life is hard and the road is long.

By Anonymous.

No comments: