Saturday, January 31

Feeling Under The Weather.

It has been raining since last week. Rain just doesn't stop falling. The downpour has caused floods all around the country - okay i sounded like a reporter right there. Haha! Well yeah, it has caused flash floods everywhere and if you checked out Rano's page, you've seen the picture of the underpass. The worse ever.

Due to the whole rainy season, i out of nowhere, just feel under the weather. I haven't been so keen to go out for the whole week this week. I just don't know why. I just feel like staying away from everyone in general.

I don't know, i just missed being at home i think? I'm in denial i think. Well seriously, i've been at home since Tuesday, make that Monday. I haven't been out that much this week. Been doing alot of thinking.

And in comfort of me bedroom, i miss Azmil. Or am i just missing the feeling of being taken care of? Being loved and all that? I'm confused.

It has been 5 months and 8 days. Yes i counted. :) I have been single since then. Not looking forward to be committed to another person. Nahh, i think i'm better off this way for now. I've got to concentrate on my studies.

I've got to maintain and get better results this year if i wanna get that scholarship.
Ofcourse i want to, who doesn't? 5 Merits & 3 Passes. I could do better than that!

Final year has come and i need to keep a low profile from the whole partying and shit like that. I've lots of things to take care of now.

And the weekend is here. Andie has things in mind and i have no idea what the plan is yet cause all details are with Koo. I haven't talked with that boy since..Tuesday? Yeah. And i am not even keen on knowing what's going on this Saturday at all. I'm thinking of staying in. Really. But it all depends on whether i can stand it staying at home for 4 days straight now. Heh!

Well its raining again, for the past 20 minutes or so. And its 2:11AM, i should be in bed right now. But i just can't sleep. There's alot going on in this head of mine and it sucks that i have no one to talk to.

I guess i should try and get some sleep now.
Ciao for now.

PS: I miss You.

No comments: