Saturday, December 27

Recall.

This is where i start to recall and pin point my accomplishments for the year 2008.

It is that time of year where everyone just takes a quick look back and move forward and start fresh on a very new year.

2008 has done its part for me. This is another year where i go through heaven and hell.

Let's see, earlier of 2008..

- i was still with Azmil Maidin.
- did my exams.
- did my driving lessons.
- started my attachment.

Mid 2008..
- end of August a sad romance story ended.
- made new friends.
- partied like there's no tomorrow.
- got caught by my parents.
- slacking like hell.
- lost weight drastically.
- Azmil flew off on scholarship.
- got my SE G900

End of 2008..
- done with attachment.
- worked 10 days with Au Lait.
- ZoukOut

That's pretty much it for my 2008. I'm still going through rough times until today. I just can't move on, though i think i am, but that's just being in denial. I haven't moved on since the break up - four months ago.

I didn't expect the break up, thought that it worked out until today. But clearly it isn't and it won't be anytime soon. I just don't know, i thought being far away and being apart from the person you love would make the heart grow fonder and all. Its working for me, but i don't know about him. Doesn't look like it.

Well i have to say, there's always a good thing and bad thing about 2008 for me. First of all, the whole good thing about it is i've made friends, i budget myself, i become more responsible and i still can smile eventhough my heart is broken into pieces. Never crossed my mind to even hate Azmil for what he's done to me. Infact, i love him still and i care alot.

Bad things that's happened in this year is all about getting caught about the whole drinkin' and lying to the parents. But after the ZoukOut trip i went independantly, i gained their trust back. So yeah. I've become more responsible eversince then. :)

I just want to thank everyone that has played their role in my life for being there for me, without you all being there and supporting me and rescuing me everytime i crash and fall, you are always there. Really big thanks to my family, Azmil Maidin, friends - old and new. I love you all.

Azmil Maidin, 2009 is near, lets be civilised and lets start fresh. I still love you. You have always been that person i think of everyday. At the end of each passing day, it's you i always think of and you will always be in my shattered heart. I love you. Have a smashing new year celebration and do take care of yourself and always be safe. I love you and soon i shall visit you. :)

No comments: