Sunday, December 7

Moments.

I just came back from town. :) Had a drink with everyone at Chill. It was one of those nights where them Bang Lijan spinned. :) Reminds me of the last time i had a drink and went really drunk at Chill. Azmil was there. :) And i was drunk like crazy. Embarassed myself and yeah. He drove back home, i miss having him around. He'd always take care of me. :(

So i became responsible. I didn't drink much cause i had to drive myself back home and while driving back home, i remembered the whole Chill night out with everyone back then. Was fun and everything seemed to be just right.

Sigh. I don't know why, i really miss Azmil. It's been a while since i last heard his voice. See him and all that. Sigh.

Dear Almighty, show me a sign things will be alright sooner or later. I miss Azmil. :(

Sigh.

Wish you were back home. Wish you could be there with me for ZoukOut. Sigh.

I miss you Azmil Maidin.

No comments: