Wednesday, December 31

It has come to an end.

It is the 31st Of December 2008.
In less than 24 hours, we will be welcoming 2009.

Everyone will be starting fresh with their lives.
I don't want to close my 2008 book because there are things left unwritten.
Whatever it is, my 2008 book will always be open. Correction my 2007 and 2008 book will always be open.
Never will i close it. Too much of good memories. :)

Well, i might be heading down to Miri this afternoon with my brother and G. :)

And i am guessing this is where i will be saying..

Happy 2009 to everyone.
Family and Friends, wherever all of you are celebrating, hope 2009 will bring more prosperity and a joyful year filled with happiness.

As for me, 2009, its time for me to study my ass off!
Scholarship! Scholarship!

To Cardiff from Brunei, i love you.. happy new year, lets start fresh. miss ya!

..i'll think of my resolutions laters.

Peace!

No comments: