Thursday, December 25

Merry Xmas.




Firstly tis the season to be jolly, merry xmas to ya'll. :)

And so i stayed up all night last night. I only slept at about 730 in the morning. I couldn't sleep at all. Tried sleeping off to some series but i ended up finishing up one season of Entourage and Lipstick Jungle. Heh!

So Kay was asked me to lunch last night, i said okay and just to wake me up. Little did i know, i got woken up today for lunch, and i thought i was going out to lunch, but nahh.. Kay went fishing. Haha! Talongs wah si Talongs atu. Well i woke up had lunch with everyone downstairs and showered at about 3 and got myself ready and i went out alone.

Been going out alone lately. Couldn't be bothered to find anyone to accompany me. :) Its quite fun actually. So i got ready and all and i started going out to get cash, then i went to town for a bit and went to Qlap to check out shoes at Vincci, nothing caught my eyes and i ended up going to Qlap Mall where i bought myself VS' Pure Seduction's Body Mist at Shop @ Lisa Sarah's. :)

Then i went to Supa Save and bought myself some junkies. I bought Ben&Jerry's, Toblerone, Coated Green Peas and Fox's Biscuit. :) And just now went to dinner with the family. It was nice and it has really been awhile since we had a family outing. :)

Well that's about it today.

It has been 4 months and 2 days.

No comments: