Tuesday, January 12

Thumbs Up!

There is no more functions going on at home, as Sunday was the last day of all. It was a hectic and long weekend for most of us. Things went smoothly eventhough there were some glitches.

Sunday was the climax of them all. Stood around making sure everything went well and getting updates from the groom side. I have to admit, my sister looked stunning on all of her functions. She was dressed very gorgeously and her dresses were all so glamourous. Her pelamin was one of the best that I've ever seen.

I am truly happy with all this happening. I am truly happy for Nings and Aseli for their wedding. I am waiting happily for little Nings' and Aseli's running around the house.

Most importantly I am happy to involve you for all the functions.

Pictures can be seen on facebook.

No comments: