Tuesday, January 19

This and That.

I know I haven't been blogging that much lately, simply because my laptop isn't back from the supplier. *sighs. Well, things have been going alright after the wedding. Started voluntary work at Brunei Tourism, in conjunction of the ASEAN Tourism Forum that's happening this week.

The Mister left to China this morning and I have pretty much nothing to do after work, and it's feels a little different knowing that I have to drive myself to work this week just because I get to be picked up and sent to/from work by the Mister.

Its pretty quiet that he's not around but to come to think of it, it does feel nice to be away from each other once in awhile. I'm not saying that it should happen often, but this whole he's away for five days brings back old memories, its good and it feels nice.

I've got pictures I wanna transfer but I can't cause I don't have my laptop, and I have no cable for the camera as well. *sighs.

...and he said "money's not an issue when it comes to you."

No comments: