Thursday, January 7

Here we go again.

It has been seven days since twenty-ten, I must say the celebration on welcoming the new year was quiet for us, we couldn't go anywhere cause of the whole wedding preparations. Nonetheless, the celebration wasn't that bad.

Couple of drinks with Sobs and Zul at the Mister's, counted down to twenty-ten infront of the laptop while having smokes, cruised down to Empire and just chilled by the pool, got sent back home say about six in the morning, slept in until four in the afternoon, ordered pizza, stayed in until sevenish and went back to home with a dvd and chicken from express, watched dvd, ordered another pizza, watched dvd and passed out say until noon.

I'd say that is one heck of a night, with just the lover and two good friends. Despite it was a quiet celebration, it was a good one. I've got pictures to upload, but I don't think I will for now since the ASUS is being sent to the hospital.

This week is going to be one of the most busiest weeks, with the berbedak, berinai and sanding over the weekend, I'll be running around like a headless chicken, but on the other hand it is going to be worth it cause at the end of the day, I'll have you to cuddle with after a tiring day of running around.

No comments: