Saturday, May 9

Wonder Woman.



Happy Mother's Day to a wonderful Mom.

She who brought me into this world for me to learn, make mistakes, love and all the other good things.
She who has given me endless love and attention.
She who has the strength to raise 5 kids.
She who cares and makes good food for her family.

She is my mother and she is the best.
She can never be replaced.
She is the apple of my eye and I look up to her.

She is my true wonder woman and she is my true happiness and love.

I know I don't say this to her that much, but I know she knows that I truly love her.

And not forgetting, A Happy birthday to the best Grandfather Alive - Haji Mohd Shariff.

He is a Malaysian born with talent. He plays quite a number of musical instruments and he knows and understands quite a few languages. He is multi-talented. He is the greatest. He has also raised me since I was little and he is my best friend.

..just can't wait to go back home; Bunut has raised me and being there just brings back fond memories.

I love you Nini Boy! May Allah bless you.

No comments: