Sunday, May 3

KJ. :)

just another intoxicated post.

well first of first, i think it is time to let you see this so called blog of mine. as you can see, i've been talking and writing posts about you. boy, as i told you tonight. If you really want to know how you make me feel. Here's a little picture of it.

  1. You give me butterflies.
  2. I'd always feel anxious just to see you.
  3. Thinking of you just makes me smile.
  4. All the little things we do, just makes my day.
  5. You never ever fail to put a smile on my face.
  6. I like it when we act so retarded.
  7. It's never a nice feeling arguing with you.
  8. I can't ever be mad at you forever.
  9. I just miss you easily.
  10. Though we're so complicated, i like how things are going.
  11. I just like you too much that i don't say it to you that often.
  12. You are there always for me.
  13. You are always in my mind.
  14. I just can't be away from you.
  15. I have so much fun with you.
Think that's enough? I don't think so.

Boy, no matter what, i know i can always run to you for comfort and all other things.

No comments: