Tuesday, May 12

Time.

And so it's another evening that I'm spending time with myself. it's doing fine for me, it's not a big deal not seeing KJ sometimes. Well tonight I insisted and figured he'd want some boy time to himself with the fellas. Like I always say, I would not want to stop a person from doing what they love, adore and has passion for. Never did I stop anyone from doing what they love the most.

I know for a fact, people tend to need space. Time to themselves getting things done and all that. I learned from my past that two people can't always be together every second of the time. I don't want to look like I'm being clingy or whatsoever, I know it's good to give people their space and just breathe. There's enough oxygen in this world for everyone to breathe isn't it? Well metaphorically saying really.

It's been awhile since i actually spent time alone. It's not bad actually. It gives me time to think, to do work and all that. It's a matter of having time for yourself that counts and enjoying it.

I notice this post is filled with rants, does it matter now? Well I should get going with my work now.

...in solitude i find peace

No comments: