Tuesday, March 2

Relieved

I just got back from staying over the mister's and went to check up on my laptop at CFK, and they said it'll be back say this weekend, therefore I can pick it up this coming Monday. OHYEAH! *grins. Anyways, we sent off Ezra to the airport today, he's been here for almost two months or so, been good having him around as well. The Yaris is in the workshop, cause the front bumper is falling off, so I had to get it fixed. It'll be done by Thursday or Friday morning. It sucks not having a car at home. *sighs.

SO the big highlight of the day is, I got a hold of my transcript today! I am happy with what I managed to get in those two and a half years in MTSSR. I managed to get a distinction, ten merits and five passes, with a total of 1.75 GPA. Its a tough wanting to get onto that scholarship with that GPA. At the very least I got my back up plan going on already. All I need to do now is just go out to KL with dad to look for a decent Uni again, although I've got my heart of going to UCSI. That's it for now i suppose.

No comments: