Thursday, March 11

Acceptance.

Some of the times, in this present day, I think, I think about why some of us have differences when it comes to accepting facts of people, accepting the past of people. I just don't understand it entirely. I don't expect to understand it through out my life. But some of the times, I try to accept the facts and the past, but it usually does not work that well, because everyone, I know everyone has their insecurities when it comes to accepting things.

So here I am, still awake and trying to figure out and contemplating with the facts and the past of people. I keep asking myself, am I ready to accept these facts and the past? I don't know, when I will be ready to accept it, but I sure am insecure. That's what I've learned from my past. I have the highest level of insecurity that no one has come across. I guess that's just the way I am.

No comments: