Tuesday, February 2

Rants!

I haven't been writing or typing much lately just because I have no idea what to talk about. And this is very unusual of me being at home at this hour, I guess I owe the family of my presence at home for the night. I haven't been at home lately just because I find myself suffocating in my own room. I know that doesn't sound so nice to say, but it is the fact.

Tomorrow's going to be my last day being in Brunei Tourism, well, I hope so. I want to get a proper job for one, where I get paid for what I do. Well atleast for until end of August or so. I'm planning on registering for the September intake at Lim Kok Wing.

I have no idea what I'm ranting about. I seriously need some entertainment! I need my laptop back! *sigh

I had the most weirdest dream this afternoon, so weird that I have no clue what it was all about. But all I can remember its something about a party and there was blood and cars involved, and people I know too.

No comments: