Wednesday, February 24

Blabbering.

I know I have been missing in action with my typing. Just been a little pre-occupied doing things at the very moment. My laptop is still away, and it sucks! Well, I had the best weekend ever last week.

We - KJc, myself and Ezra, drove down to Miri on Saturday. It was sort of a last minute plan, if you consider three days before is last minute though. But yes, we managed to drove down to Miri and arrived in Miri before schedule. *smiles. Checked in at Gloria Hotel and walked around town and a couple of drinks at Barcelona. Invited Freddy to join us and he did. So went back to the hotel to change and shower. Headed out again to have dinner at Soho. Oh my god, the steak was so yummy! After the whole meeting up Freddy and dinner, we all headed out to Cherry Berries. I've got to say, I'm surprised how I can manage to go around Miri on my own, without parental supervision. This has to be the start of my first holiday with my boyfriend alone, and I gotta say, it was awesome!

Anyhooters, we - the same trio - went to National Day Celebration yesterday morning, and it was a little on the downside for me, one because there wasn't any good views and second of all, the performance wasn't like it used to me, i've got to say, it was some what less than a minute's performance. What happened there? I have no idea.

Well, I guess that's about it really. Cheerios!

No comments: