Monday, April 27

Thoughts.

..and i just got back from dinner with KJ.
We had london kebab. It was surprising to receive a call just 5 minutes after i woke up from my nap.
"aww.. is she still in bed?"
"i'm two minutes away from yours." he says.

It was a surprise to me that he didn't hesitate to come round after sending his brother.
And as i jumped out of bed, changed we headed to london kebab for a quick dinner.

He was telling me, how he's thinking of the day i get my scholarship and leave.
He says it's depressing how he could even think about it. I didn't want him to think of it. It's a year ahead and it scares me.
But he had the most comforting words coming out of his mouth, as i said, "..but we've got Skype what?"
"..what say i come and live there?" he says. That made me smile.

And i encouraged him, to come if i do leave and reminded him to come and study. I'll make sure of it he'll study his ass off.
I don't really care that much as long as he's willing on to do so. :)


..and boy how you just make my day

No comments: