Monday, April 27

Conference.

I had a pretty nice sunday. Woke up pretty late and had lunch with the family at Maharani. Just then we went to Empire for Sunday Splash. I only managed to get to see Boy for a brief 5 minutes, cause my swim stuff was at his and so he had to send it over as he was gonna head to B's place to start on his work. :)

I'm happy for him that this year, he says it has been going fine so far. Helping out the dad, working with B on filming and editing. So far, everything's fine for him. :) Planning on redoing his AS sometime next year or something. :) It's good, it's great.

Well as splashing was done, headed home straight away, went on conference call with the besties - Min and Belle.
For less than 4 hours. Oh goodness me, it was fun. Min talking like a robot, Belle's grandmother on the background, me laughing to whatever. It was good to hear from you girls.

Please come back home soon. Like really soon. :) Well, i should leave this post here. Got to head back to college for a little bit. :)

hugs and kisses everyone.

No comments: