Thursday, March 19

Something..

Hey, i think this is going to be a quite long post.

So couple of nights ago, something bothered me so much that it made things changed. So i talked with Azmil online the other night, he was saying things about us not going to happen anymore and i should be happy and not wait for him. This happened just right before i had to go out for dinner with Koo.

So i was awfully quiet, it bothered me so much that Koo had to ask what is wrong and what did i have in mind that bothered me so bad. I just had to say it has nothing to involve him and i wasn't ready to talk to him about it just yet. It made him worry me saying that.

So at the end of the night, we just had to talk about it. 6 Hour long online conversation. I know for the fact that we have been so in denial about each other. After the change, i realised, what Azmil said doesn't really bother me anymore, what bothers me is Koo and I aren't seeing each other for a while, and yesterday was strange that i didn't hear from him at all and not seeing him is harder than i thought.

I may still have feelings for Azmil, but apparently Koo has a bigger effect in my life.
It's just depressing how we're not seeing each other for awhile. Eugh! I hate this change.



I miss my dosage of Kookie.

No comments: