Saturday, March 21

A dose of Kookie.

And so.. :) yes you must know what that means.

So I went to bring Nad, Din and Zai out just now. While on the way to town, I ran out of credit, and surprised that someone sent me credit. I was like ey? And straight after a few seconds, got a call from KJ. :)

He was asking what I was doing and all that. I was relieved to get a phone call from him. It was unexpected. Thought i wouldn't be seeing him for a while. And he insisted to see me just now. I was actually thinking of seeing him just now, but i ran out of credit. So thought i'd just him space.

But yes, as we sat at chill alongside Hafiiz and G, KJ came along. :)
It really made my night just oh so normal again.

Like he said and i qoute "Its crazy that its just been 3 days." Yes just 3 days, that little change of not seeing each other really was strange and weird. Pheww.

Everything is out in the open.

and finally, i get my dosage of Kookie atlast.

PS: i'm over you. is that too soon for you?

No comments: