Saturday, November 22

Superhuman.

Hello.. It has been awhile since i typed out things in here i must say..
Don't mind the whole title, its all because i'm listening to it currently.. :)

I just got back from an outing with the brother - Hafiiz, alongside Kay, Aseli and Nings at Dunes..
A place where i won't be bringing anyone else.. Its a place where it'll just have fond memories of family bonding..
Its for you guys to find out where this place is..
Dropped by Koo's for a bit.. Just chilled.. And here i am, back home..

In a dimmed lit room.. On the bed.. Having the laptop next to the bed.. Room's a mess..
And.. Suddenly.. I just can't sleep right away.. And suddenly i feel like i missed something..
Well not thing.. Someone.. Yeah.. Its that boy who's studying in UWIC..

I've no idea.. Its just out of the blue.. I miss him more than i usually do.. Why's this happening ey?
Sigh.. We did talk briefly few days back.. Really brief.. And i just remembered something..
I was looking through his tagged photos in facebook and came across this one..



Glad to see it is being worn.. It's the beanie i bought him from Miri.. :)
Okay i'm going to sound very lovey dovey.. I just can't help it..

I love you.. still.. sorry to say.. I miss you Azmil Maidin.. :/

No comments: