Wednesday, November 5

Sighing.

Good Morning everyone. Well not everyone. To the one's who's reading and has access to me blog i mean. Heh.

Things are pretty much going on a fast lane with quite alot of hang outs and chill sessions with friends. But i managed to keep things as they are. Not get into trouble and all that. Not hanging out with the trouble making crowd at all. Making my own crowd that's for sure. :)

And yes, i am going for ZoukOut in December! :D Its just a month away until I get onto an airplane to Singapore.

Oh yeah, i still miss you know who. Its been 2 months plus since we broke up. Though the pieces of my heart are patching up, it doesn't even look like a fucking whole heart at all. Sigh.

I do sometime think of letting go. But its just tough. Its hard to leave the memories behind. But then at some point letting go is just out of reach. I don't wanna let go at all. Because i still believe in this.

I must sound so much in denial, don't i? Sigh. Oh just talk to me and talk all of this over. Maybe that's how we could understand where this is going. :/ Sigh.

I feel crappy now. This is not good. :/ I miss you Azmil Maidin.

No comments: