Saturday, July 2

Rest In Peace.

Photo taken in August 2009.
Aliff Ramlan at the top middle.

It has been awhile since I felt like this. The start of July isn't really the greatest, and I never thought I would be greeting the month with grief.

Yesterday morning, I received unfortunate news from my mother. She bring me news that one of my brother's best friend passed away in a car crash. I was in shocked and could not get back to my sleep after.

Its heavy inside, knowing that the fact your brother practically grew up with this guy and this guy is fortunate enough to be a family friend. I really don't know how to react but I know I should be there for my brother as we all share his grief.

Aliff Ramlan, you were a good friend, the nicest and kindest person I've met and known. You will always be remembered and missed by many. I am grateful to have shared great times with my brother and you and the rest of smssa gang. We went through a whole lot together that bunch of us, from being friends with each others siblings to being a part of the family. You are missed, Liff!

May you rest in peace.

I don't think anyone can come up with foul memories of you because you were truly a nice guy.

No comments: