Wednesday, October 1

Warm welcome.

We are not celebrating Raya today! Boo! The rest of the world is. and we're left behind again for i have no idea how long sudah! well, i sent out FB messages and some wall messages and also msn messages and text messages and emails. Hahaha!

And something made my morning today, as i was left an msn message, i got a very warm welcome to visit anytime and told that i'm not a stranger. That made my day today.

Kay texted up pasal ia "cool" that they're having raya in KL. And he's coming back next week on the 7th for good. And before he comes back i've got to pull down the pictures before he does it for me. HMPH! I don't want to pull down the pictures. I love those pictures. And and i want to keep them up on the wall. Puhleezzz!!

Well since Kay's coming back for good, he'll help me stay out of trouble and will help me with college stuff for final year. :)

Well that's it for today. Tomorrow's going to be a busy busy day.

First day of raya the usual routine is..
  1. Bunut at Dad's parents, have breakfast and salam-salam. :) Where i grew up! But but but.. other than that, it's so going to remind me of Him.
  2. Down to KayBee. Kubur first then to relatives.
  3. Stay in Kaybee until evening. Balik and rest.
Last year's first day raya was the best. I'm going to miss it.

PS: ISLY.

No comments: